Terms & Conditions:
- Please take note that this event is not really suitable for children and minors however teenagers from the age of 16 to 18
may attend accompanied by an adult and they will also require admission tickets.
- This event includes free overnight camping, site to be vacated by 10am 26th September.
- Your camping area must be kept clean of all rubbish throughout, you will be issued with a bin bag upon arrival.
- Please note due to fire hazards there are to be NO campfires, BBQs or gas bottles allowed on site.
- This event will have its own licenced bar please DO NOT bring your own alcohol on site.
- The event site is part of a working dairy farm. Please DO NOT bring glass containers of any kind on site.
- NO ANIMALS to be brought to the event other than guide dogs for the blind.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I arrive early to pitch up camp – “NO the gates will only open at mid-day”
- Can I bring a campervan etc. – “All types of camping are welcomed including tents, campervans, and caravans” (PLEASE NOTE NO ADDITIONAL AWNINGS ARE TO BE ERECTED)
- Are toilets available – “YES Ample toilets facilities are supplied during the event and until 9am 26thSeptember”
- Can I bring my own alcohol – “NO please DO NOT bring your own alcohol to this event we are providing a fully licenced bar. In the interests of courtesy and lost revenue from Covid-19 lock-downs please do not bring your own alcohol to this event, please show restraint, respect and purchase on site.”
- Can I bring a BBQ – “NO BBQs please, there will be a food vendor on site plus in the interests of health & safety and fire hazard we will NOT allow campfires either”
- Can I bring my dog – “NO unless it is a guide dog, strictly no animals to be brought to the event site”
- How do I find the event site entrance – “Follow the post code DE56 2EE all local routes will be sign posted SU EVENT”
- What time do the bands start – “This information will be published closer to the event date”
Please take great care and respect other road users on your final approach to the SU event site. These are narrow country lanes with possible hazards such as large oncoming farm vehicles, horses, cyclists and walkers.
“Come for the music – stay for a good time”
Admission Ticket £10.00
Plus £2.50 Shipping and Handling Fee per ticket
332 in stock