Southern Uprising Festival
Covid-19 important Information
We all need to do our bit to fight the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) to keepeveryone including you, the event staff and artists as safe as we possibly can. Before being allowed onto this event site you should attend with either proof of double vaccination or proof of a NEGATIVE lateral flow test (LFT) taken within 48 hours prior to attending this event.
Double vaccination evidence – You can access your NHS COVID Pass through the free NHS App on a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet.
Proof of your COVID-19 status will be shown within the NHS App. Present this at the gate on entrance or please have your vaccination card which should clearly state both vaccinations have been administered.
If however you are for some reason exempt from these vaccinations should provide evidence of a NEGATIVE lateral flow test. If you don’t have vaccination evidence you should take a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) before heading out to the event. LFT self-testing kits are widely available and free of charge from your local pharmacy and online at Order coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests -GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
You should bring evidence of a LFT with a NEGATIVE result to present upon entry at the event.The gate staff will be doing their utmost to get you onsite as quickly as possible, please have any records ready or easily assessable, please be patient and understanding whilst this is being dealt with by the gate staff. PLEASE DO NOT travel if you return a POSITIVE lateral flow test result or you are presenting COVID-related symptoms. A checklist of COVID symptoms can be found at Main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) -NHS (www.nhs.uk).
Please help us to help everyone stay safe at the event.Thank You.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please take note that this event is not really suitable for children and minors however teenagers from the age of 16 to 18
may attend accompanied by an adult and they will also require admission tickets.
- This event includes free overnight camping, site to be vacated by 10am 26th September.
- Your camping area must be kept clean of all rubbish throughout, you will be issued with a bin bag upon arrival.
- Please note due to fire hazards there are to be NO campfires, BBQs or gas bottles allowed on site.
- This event will have its own licenced bar please DO NOT bring your own alcohol on site.
- The event site is part of a working dairy farm. Please DO NOT bring glass containers of any kind on site.
- NO ANIMALS to be brought to the event other than guide dogs for the blind.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I arrive early to pitch up camp – “NO the gates will only open at mid-day”
- Can I bring a campervan etc. – “All types of camping are welcomed including tents, campervans, and caravans” (PLEASE NOTE NO ADDITIONAL AWNINGS ARE TO BE ERECTED)
- Are toilets available – “YES Ample toilets facilities are supplied during the event and until 9am 26thSeptember”
- Can I bring my own alcohol – “NO please DO NOT bring your own alcohol to this event we are providing a fully licenced bar. In the interests of courtesy and lost revenue from Covid-19 lock-downs please do not bring your own alcohol to this event, please show restraint, respect and purchase on site.”
- Can I bring a BBQ – “NO BBQs please, there will be a food vendor on site plus in the interests of health & safety and fire hazard we will NOT allow campfires either”
- Can I bring my dog – “NO unless it is a guide dog, strictly no animals to be brought to the event site”
- How do I find the event site entrance – Event location is DE56 2EE follow this postcode to Lambhouse lane until you pick up road signs for – “S U Event” alternatively you can use the location finder “What3words App” simply type and locate the following three words event.spud.ferried this will take you straight to the event entrance gate.
- What time do the bands start – “This information will be published closer to the event date”
Please take great care and respect other road users on your final approach to the SU event site. These are narrow country lanes with possible hazards such as large oncoming farm vehicles, horses, cyclists and walkers.
“Come for the music – stay for a good time”
Admission Ticket £10.00
Plus £2.50 Shipping and Handling Fee per ticket
79 in stock